Friday, February 26, 2010

February 26 - My daily view



In the last week we had more cloudy and snowy days than I remember in all my winters in America all together.
I don't complain. We are lucky to live in a place with 300 days of sun and blue skies in each year, but it makes me appreciate even more the beautiful sunny days when I go to work and see the mountains covered in snow.
Not all days the mountains I see every day have snow (although we definitely have some snow from October to April), but when I go uphill in the early mornings and on the top of the hill I see Pikes Peak I do say "Thank you Lord for such honor".
Today was one of those days.
Seeing Pikes Peak with that much snow and a cloud just barely there on the top, I just felt so blessed.
Feel lucky for being happy today. I am going to be happy with all that I am :)

ISO 200
Shutter speed: 1/200
Aperture: f/10
Taken with my new and super AWESOME Canon EF 85mm 1.8 fixed lens

No comments:

Post a Comment