Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 16 - My true vision



Since I have been using my sweetheart's camera, I am getting used to the different settings.
I switched to black and white in large JPG format in camera this morning, and I visited a friend who has 3 cats.
I took an old camera to her home and I photographed the cats.
Among the 50 images or so I took this morning, all black and white, I found my vision. I know, I know, I always loved black and white, but it felt so good to know I was seeing it again, the way I see, in black and white.
Nothing done to this image, with exception of crop square (why can't Canon make a 10 megapixel square camera that only shoots black and white? - sigh - one can dream...)
My true vision. I just love this picture.

ISO 200
Shutter speed: 1/125
Aperture: f/2.8
Using my 50mm fixed lens (the lens that opens up all the way to f/1.4)

No comments:

Post a Comment