Saturday, February 27, 2010

Feb 27 - Another view



Yesterday I spent about an hour and a half talking to Carmela, catching up on life, photography, and other things.
It made me feel very happy to hear about her life and her great view of life.
I also had the first video conference with father, now with internet at home in his laptop. At 65, he is learning how to go online and make a video conference with me, all by himself.
So today I went out to an Asian market for the first time, and when I was leaving, I thought of Carmela, and my father, and my wonderful boyfriend, and how grateful I am for all the good things in my life. And just when I was singing Jason Mraz's "I am going to be happy with all that I am, I am gonna be happy with all that I stand for", I see a different view of Pikes Peak, from a more south end of town, and I felt happier than ever.

ISO 100
Shutter speed: 1/200
Aperture: f/10

No comments:

Post a Comment