Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 6 - Father and me



Today the best and most unexpected surprise happened.
I was at work and my best friend came over with a big envelope. She says she has something to show me and when she opens the envelope I just can't stop crying...the most beautiful gift ever (I am typing and crying again): she made a 16x20 picture of my father and me together, my favorite picture with him. She photographed me with him in her studio in December, when he came to visit me.
The work people and the clients stop and they all want to see the picture. Some people get teared eye with me just by looking at the picture.
In between jobs, I framed the picture and it is hanging on my entry wall.
My treasure, a beautiful father-daughter moment hanging on my wall.

It is my snapshot of HER ART hanging on the wall. My picture is the framed image, not the beauty on it.

ISO 3200
Shutter speed: 1/30
Aperture: f/5

1 comment: