Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 23 - Drama tree




This was a busy and exhausting week, and with the exception of posting my one picture a day, I really didn't spend much time online. I need to catch up on my online life tomorrow.
Today I took it to rest and have fun. My sweetheart and I went out to Castlewood Creek Canyon Park, about 40 miles away.
It was cold,windy, and overcast.
We scouted the park looking for interesting things to photograph, but the snow around was not letting me see the potential in winter. It does seem a very nice place for summer, with lots of trails and picnic tables though.
When we went to the other side of the park, we found an interesting ruin where we spent most of the time. And that part I liked it a lot!
Of course, we also did portraits of each other and a few images of us together.
My favorite of the day was the "drama tree", like I call it.
The clouds were really nice and I visualize it in black and white, a conversion that usually makes me happy.

ISO 100
Shutter speed: 1/125
Aperture: f/11

No comments:

Post a Comment