Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August 2- New phone



I made a downgrade that it is actually an upgrade:)
Got sick of my phone bill and the contract was ending, so I went ahead and bought a blackberry with Net10 and it is a prepaid phone system with no bill. I paid 80 dollars for the phone and it came with a $ 30 dollar credit for 60 days(in a total of 300 minutes). As log as I buy a new cad before the 60 days expire, I keep my number( which, by the way, I was able to port from Sprint)and the phone stays active.
And now, with no bill, I an buy new $ 30 card every other month and have minutes for 60 days. And the best of all, my monthly cost will be only 15 dollars since the card for 30 is for 2 months. On top of that, I can carry on minutes unused from one period to the other.

ISO 3200
Shutter speed: 1/40
Aperture: f/4

No comments:

Post a Comment