Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19 - Purple Majestic Mountains



Living close to the mountains is a privilege. when I go to work in the morning, I have the luck to be able to see the light saying good morning to the mountains, kissing the very top with the rays of light and making everything majestic and purple. No matter how many sunrises and how many sunsets I have seen, I am never disappointed in looking at the mountains. Today they were really purple and justify the famous majestic purple.
I know my foreground is horrible and does not do justice to the mountains, but I was happy to be able to capture the real colors as they showed today.It was that or nothing. Had a looked for another foreground and I would have missed the light.

ISO 640
Shutter speed: 1/50
Aperture: f/9

No comments:

Post a Comment