Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 8 - New bike!



It is summer time and I finally decided to get me a new bike! With the so many miles I put in every summer I think it is worth the upgrade for a bike 13 pounds lighter than my old one!Like if the excitement is not enough, we are going for a bike ride on Saturday...NIGHT!
It is the 16th annual midnight bike ride. It starts at Garden of the Gods at 11:59 PM and ends whenever we end it. There will be a breakfast for the bikers in the end of the ride and the money for the registration goes to maintain the trails. Those 22 miles will be on the streets and the website says there should be about 1500 cyclists on this ride.
I biked Sunday, yesterday, today and will keep doing it to be ready for Saturday night.Yeah, summer!

ISO 500
Shutter speed: 1/500
Aperture: f/8

No comments:

Post a Comment