Friday, March 12, 2010

March 12 - Egypt



Every day, I look at this small piece of art. It is copper color, shiny and pretty.
Today I just got a little closer and I saw so many details on it. It is a storytelling piece, one that I have to learn how to "read it".
I've just finished reading the book "The lost symbol", written by the same author who wrote "The Da Vinci Code", and "Angels and Demons" (both great books as well) and when I looked to "Egypt" art today I felt like I wanted to decipher its meaning, and know the story behind it.

A beautiful end of the day light just highlighted what I see everyday, but made it more special today, because I took the time to really look at it, and I took a picture.

Taken in the end of the day, around 5 something in the afternoon, with some week rays of light coming through the front door.Transformed in bw in post processing and cropped square.

ISO 1250
Shutter speed: 1/100
Aperture: f/3.2
Lens: Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 (fixed lens)

No comments:

Post a Comment